Our founders have worked in the Translation & Localization industry since its inception. We built an Asian localisation business for one of the largest companies in the industry from the ground up.
Our founders have worked in the Translation & Localization industry since its inception. We built an Asian localisation business for one of the largest companies in the industry from the ground up. We have backgrounds in Development, Project Management, Quality Control, Sales and Marketing for the Translation & Localization Industry.
We founded Into23 because we believe there is a Digital Revolution happening across Asia and language is a key enabler of this transformation.
- China and India are adopting digital finance faster than anywhere else opening the potential of rural markets.
- Lower cost broadband access and affordable smartphones have made India the growth engine for smartphones globally.
- Across Asia, the social media landscape is very different to Europe and North America.
- Online trends and behaviour vary country to country.
- Southeast Asia is the frontline in the battle for global e-commerce dominance between Alibaba and Amazon.
- Asian businesses are expanding into global markets.
A successful business must be global but sound local. We are fast. We are transparent. We are easy to work with. We always deliver.
Going Global? Reach out and get a free custom consultation
In parallel to this, the Translation & Localisation industry is changing.
- Emerging cloud-technologies are transforming Translation Management Systems from an expensive on-premise enterprise solution into robust, scalable, affordable solutions available to businesses of any size
- New techniques around Machine Translation are transforming how content gets translated. As content volumes continue to grow, new MT solutions make translating this content possible.
- There is a growing consensus that a one-size-fits-all approach to quality is out-dated
- Emerging AI-driven Voice Agents opens a new range of language services needs that is not yet full-served
- New investments from outside the industry is driven expansion and consolidation in a still fragmented industry.
As the first phase of Into23’s rollout, we are building a strong delivery capability for European, Indian and Asian languages. We are building out a core capability around NLP/NLU and NLG.
Into23 helps brands navigate the complexity of these new markets. We utilise the latest in cloud-based translation technology to provide a quality and scalable translation supply chain for the Indian and Asian markets. Our experienced team can guide you on developing a translation and content strategy optimised for local markets. We are building an analytical framework that will give you feedback on how your content is consumed in these markets giving you the data-driven capability to optimise your strategy.