A globalisation strategy is a comprehensive framework that defines how each of your content types is handled in the localisation process.
For a company to successful localise, you need to have a globalisation strategy.
A globalisation strategy is a comprehensive framework that defines how each of your content types is handled in the localisation process. It defines what content should be translated using machine translation, machine translation with post-editing, human translation or transcreation. It defines what languages you are translating into, whether that language is a full localisation of all content or a partial localisation of some content.
At Into23, we advise companies on developing, extending or updating their globalisation strategy.
We offer support for:
- Product Internationalisation
- Choosing a Content Management System
- Machine Translation strategy for different content types
- Transcreation strategy for marketing content
- Source content optimisation
- Best practice for marketing teams, documentation teams, R&D groups, product managers
- Social media strategy for different markets
- Linguistic testing best practice for ensuring your localised products are market ready.
- Using Translation Management Systems to automate translation workflows
- How to develop a geo-alignment model to fit your localisation strategy for that market with your growth goals for that market
- How to build a globalized sales operations team to ensure your local sales teams have the right localised content to be successful in their market
For most companies, a comprehensive globalisation strategy is an ever-evolving practice. Companies enter new markets, market conditions change, new products are launched. A globalisation strategy needs to evolve to reflect these changes.
At Into23, we have a framework that puts a structure on developing this strategy
A successful business must be global but sound local. We are fast. We are transparent. We are easy to work with. We always deliver.
Going Global? Reach out and get a free custom consultation